Digital transformation is a strategy that companies use not just to solve immediate problems, but to achieve holistic, long-term business goals.
Training and coaching key stake-holders helps an organization better prepare for digital transformation by building leaders with the internal capabilities to respond to the ever-changing winds of complexity. A resilient organization develops skills to bend in the face of unexpected changes without having their projects, and profits, blown away.
This white paper presents the approach of making a series of small wagers, and banking the gains, rather than relying on one big bet. Working incrementally, and transparently, and not overcommitting in terms of scope or budget, allows organizations to make forward progress even in the most complex conditions.
- How To Navigate Complicated and Complex Systems: Training and coaching key stakeholders is essential for transformation, by Tom Lovering
- How To Improve Transparency: Transparency is fundamental to organizational change, by Ravi Jackson
- How to Provide Value On a Budget: Use small wins to build confidence and competency
- Making Sense of Digital Transformation: What does it mean? And how does it work for the public sector?
- Accepting What “Already Is”: Forcing and imposing change in organizations can only be transcended by leadership first accepting what “already is”, by Miljan Bajic