Connecting families and individuals to the right services is an important mandate for health and human services agencies. In line with our recent posts on the topic, GovWebworks presented at Drupal GovCon on how we helped the State of Idaho address this issue with the Live Better Idaho tool.
Tom Lovering, Director of Client Engagement at GovWebworks, explains the origins of the Idaho initiative. He also addresses the technical, business, and political hurdles our CiviServ tool overcame to help many Idahoans to “live better.”
As a result, we’re pleased to share the presentation with you in this post:
More info on this presentation:
- Find this and other session recordings from Drupal GovCon on YouTube.
- Download the GovWebworks Drupal GovCon Presentation (pdf).
- Learn more about Drupal GovCon.
More from Publicus on addressing social determinants of health:
- From Single Cause to Macro Solution
- Wholistic Solutions for Improving Social Determinants of Health
- Targeting Social Determinants of Health
Let us know if you have any questions about how the Idaho solution works, or how we might be able to help you connect citizens to services.